Monday, July 1, 2013

Teaching Day One: [✓]

Harro frands!

Last night was the first time I taught with my teaching team! It went very well and the students were pretty responsive for the most part. Though we taught late at night, and that was our only class of the day, we still had energy and it went by a lot faster than I expected. Praise God that we were able to help the students practice speaking English while having fun! I'm so glad that we had enough energy to be as energetic as the students were. I hope that as we continue to teach, that we'll be able to build relationships with the students and become friends with them, and eventually find a time to share the Good News with them. It's hard to think that we may only see these students once or twice, so I hope that in those very few times we encounter them, we would be able to show Christ's love to them, and really be compassionate and intentional towards these students.

Gonna go shoot some hoops with the students now!

Sawadeekaa!

--joyce

1 comment: